Saturday, February 6, 2010

Looking to the Cross

Looking to the Cross-
(lest I think God does not understand)

waiting an eternity for three minutes to pass
with heart racing, hands trembling
two pink lines form a tiny cross proclaiming,
positive. love has sprung to life.

celebrating a much anticipated son
an invisible thief grips body and soul
and as the blood pours out
another life is torn from my grasp

falling to my knees in surrender and pain
i look once again to my Savior who...

waited and eternity for three years to pass
with heart submitted and hands stretched out
two splintered beams form a rugged cross proclaiming
positive. love has sprung to life.

rejoicing over the only begotten Son
invisible God made into the form of man
as His blood poured out
new life was placed with my grasp.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home